Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is a weekly meme to showcase the books we have bought, borrowed, received for review, or were given as a gift. As well, we will tell you a bit about the past week and what to expect in the upcoming week!
Dani is being really good about this whole not buying books thing! This week, she only added RULES OF A REBEL AND A SHY GIRL by Jessica Sorensen to her Kindle library through Kindle Unlimited.
I received for review:
- STRANGE THE DREAMER by Laini Taylor
- THE RIGHT TO BE COLD by Sheila Watt-Cloutier
- NOSTALGIA by M.G. Vassanji
- THE BREAK by Katherena Vermette
Last Week’s Top Stories
Watch For Next Week
Next week we have Laurie Devore on the blog for Pro Talks! We’re waiting on a great book on Wednesday. On Friday, we review THE BONE WITCH by Rin Chupeco and Saturday has us reviewing WINTERSONG by S. Jae-Jones!
Books releasing February 21, 2017 include:
- THE EDUCATION OF MARGOT SANCHEZ by Lilliam Rivera – YA Contemporary
- OPTIMISTS DIE FIRST by Susin Nielsen – YA Contemporary
- RONIT & JAMIL by Pamela L. Laskin – YA Contemporary, retelling of Romeo & Juliet
- A CONJURING OF LIGHT by V.E. Schwab – Adult Fantasy
- HOW NOT TO DISAPPEAR by Clare Furniss – YA Contemporary
- BEAUTIFUL BROKEN GIRLS by Kim Savage – YA Contemporary
- THE DRAGON’S PRICE by Bethany Wiggins – YA Fantasy