Want to know what’s happening in the YA world this month? Well look no further! We’ve collected the exciting releases and events of the month for you to refer to in one place.
WAIT! Are we missing something, or do you want to make sure we have something jotted down for the coming months? Let us know in the comments!
Books Releasing in January 2017
- HOW TO BREAK A BOY by Laurie Devore – January 31, 2017
- OUR OWN PRIVATE UNIVERSE by Robin Talley – January 31, 2017
- ALLEGEDLY by Tiffany Jackson – January 24, 2017
- THE BOOK JUMPER by Mechthild Gläser – January 3, 2017
- EMBERS IN THE SEA by Jennifer M. Eaton – January 31, 2017
Twitter Chats in January 2017
- #FeminisminYA, hosted by @helloiammariam – 7:30pm GMT every Tuesday
- #WeekendYAParty, hosted by @JasmineRayMund
o – 1pm GMT every Saturday
- #SundayYA, hosted by @_sectumsemprah – 6pm GMT every Sunday
- #BHPChat, hosted by @emren and @thebooktraveler – 9pm EST on January 31st
Bookish Events in January 2017
- Veronica Roth
- Alexandra Bracken
- January 4, 2017: Books of Wonder at 6pm EST
- Elise Kova
- January 10, 2017: Books of Wonder at 6pm EST
- Adam Silvera
- January 16, 2017: Books of Wonder at 6pm EST
- London Sci-Fi & Fantasy Book Club
- January 5, 2017: Waterstones Piccadilly at 7:30pm GMT
BONUS! Movies Releasing in January 2017
Dani will be reviewing movies over on Dani Reviews Things starting this year, as she has an Odeon Limitless card that lets her watch as many as she wants! Here are some of the ones she has her eyes on.
Underworld: Blood Wars
I have had a thing for the Underworld movies since I can remember. Yes, before I got swept up in the Twilight craze as a teenager… Blood Wars is the 5th film in the series. This one comes out on the 6th in the US and 13th in the UK.
The White King
I do love me some dystopians. Sadly, this one doesn’t have a US release date, but I’ll be enjoying it after it releases on the 27th!
What are you looking forward to most in the month ahead? Were you lucky enough to get an ARC of one of the books? What did you think?