Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is a weekly meme to showcase the books we have bought, borrowed, received for review, or were given as a gift. As well, we will tell you a bit about the past week and what to expect in the upcoming week!
I’m sticking to my ban really well! All I’ve received this week is CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber in a subscription box. Look at me being so controlled!!!
I received for review:
- EMBERS IN THE SEA by Jennifer M. Eaton
- FROSTBLOOD by Elly Blake
- LOVE BEYOND BODY, SPACE, AND TIME: AN INDIGENOUS LGBT SCI-FI ANTHOLOGY edited by Hope Nicholson
- CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber
- DAUGHTER OF DEEP SILENCE by Carrie Ryan
- RULES FOR 50/50 CHANCES by Kate McGovern
I traded for:
- ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- THE LOVELY RECKLESS by Kami Garcia
- OUR CHEMICAL HEARTS byKrystal Sutherland
Last Week’s Top Stories
We were waiting on CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber and reviewed it on Friday. We told you about our first year here at BAMF in our one year blogiversary post! We closed off the week with our BAMF Review of UNDER ROSE TAINTED SKIES by Louise Gornall!
Watch For Next Week
We tell you what to expect in February 2017 in The Month Ahead. We’re waiting on a fun book that we hope you love! We review DARKNESS WHISPERS by Aubrie Nixon on Friday. Jamie convinces you to read CROSSTALK by Connie Willis!
Books releasing January 31, 2017 include:
- THE EDGE OF EVERYTHING by Jeff Giles – YA Fantasy
- BLOOD OF WONDERLAND by Colleen Oakes – YA Fantasy, sequel to QUEEN OF HEARTS
- OUR OWN PRIVATE UNIVERSE by Robin Talley – YA Contemporary with LGBTQ+ characters
- CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber – YA Fantasy
- HOW TO BREAK A BOY by Laurie Devore – YA Contemporary
- EMBERS IN THE SEA by Jennifer M. Eaton – YA SciFi
- EXO by Fonda Lee – YA SciFi
- THE CAREFUL UNDRESSING OF LOVE by Corey Ann Haydu – YA Fantasy
- FIRE COLOR ONE by Jenny Valentine – YA Contemporary