Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is a weekly meme to showcase the books we have bought, borrowed, received for review, or were given as a gift. As well, we will tell you a bit about the past week and what to expect in the upcoming week!
- THE ROAD TO EVER AFTER by Moira Young (ARC)
- THE SAVAGES by Matt Whyman
- THE MARVELS by Brian Selznick (ARC)
- THE DESTINED by E.J. Mellow
- DARK DESIRES by Eve Silver
- SHAKESPEARE IN FLUFF (please do not judge me, I was feeling vulnerable)
- SAD ANIMAL FACTS by Brooke Barker
- DOT-TO-HOT (no seriously, break-ups are hard, and I couldn’t resist in my sad state)
- METALTOWN by Kristen Simmons (subscription box)
- THE HYPNOTIST by Laurence Anholt (subscription box)
I also got a couple textbooks, but I’m sure you’re not interested in those!
I received from Abrams:
- MARESI by Maria Turtschaninoff
I received from Sky Pony Press:
I purchased from Chapters:
I purchased from TBD:
- IT’S NOT ME, IT’S YOU by Stephanie Kate Strohm
Last Week’s Top Stories
We started our week with a Guest Post from Erin Fletcher. We had Destiny Soria on the blog for this month’s Pro Talks. On Wednesday, we were waiting on a book with a killer vagina. We recapped BAMFs Aloud with Dana Elmendorf on Thursday. On Friday, we interviewed Stephanie Kate Strohm about her newest release IT’S NOT ME, IT’S YOU. On Saturday, Dani convinced Jamie and you to read THE READER by Traci Chee!
Watch For Next Week
Next week we have both Vikki VanSickle and Victoria Scott on the blog for interviews! We are waiting on a theatre book. We have a review and an interview with Catharine Lo, author of HOW IT ENDS on Thursday. Jamie reviews THE BEST POSSIBLE ANSWER by E. Katherine Kottaras on Friday. We cap off the week with our BAMF Review of CLANLESS by Jennifer Jenkins!
Books releasing October 25, 2016 include:
- IF I FIX YOU by Abigail Johnson – YA Contemporary
- A DARKLY BEATING HEART by Lindsay Smith – YA Science Fiction with Time Travel
- GLITTER by Aprilynne Pike – YA Historical Fiction
- THE STRANGER GAME by Cylin Busby – YA Mystery
- BIONIC by Suzanne Weyn – YA Science Fiction
- PUSHING PERFECT by Michelle Falkoff – YA Contemporary
- HOW TO KEEP A BOY FROM KISSING YOU by Tara Eglington – YA Contemporary
- IT’S NOT ME, IT’S YOU by Stephanie Kate Strohm – YA Contemporary